posted by Cynderella
dedicated to the special ones in both
cynderella's and laoda's lives
WAD IS LOVE??
LOVE is NOT
`spending all time quarrelling
`taking the other half for granted
`getting insensitive jus becus u're upset
`finding excuses to cover your wrongs
`pointing fingers wen sth happens
`accusing ur other half jus becus you're angry
`setting ur own fucking-standards on ur loved one
`tinking u're right all the time
`saying *sorry* wen you don mean it
`being un-gentlemanly cus u tink its been a long r/s
LOVE IS
`spending time tgt like there's no tomorrow
`appreciating ur other half, becus she/he loved you
`solve ur problems with love
`tinking back to the point wir the r/s started
(when both hurt each other with words they don mean)
`embracing each other and make it up by not repeating the wrong
`accepting ur loved one for who she/he is
`proving you're sorry thru ur actions
`being the gentleman, regardless if ur r/s is alr 50yr old
Why do couples break up?
its because human are never ever satisfied with wadeva they have.
even thou that could be the most precious person they would ever have in their life,
they are never happy with the person they're going to live with.
have you ever thot wad led you both to be together?
there was feelings, there was this ting called LOVE
which made you both make up your mind to be together.
wad was this love? hadnt it been strong since you both had started?
wad went wrong? could it be your ingratefulness?
could it be your insensitiveness?
think back to wir you both started. was it sweet? was it love?
why alw choose to hurt each other with awful words,
piercing thru ur loved one's heart?
if you had loved her/him in the first place,
would you bear to HURT her/him?
if you had loved her/him in the first place,
would you bear to LIE to her/him?
(regardless of the intention, a lie is a lie!) stop finding excuses for ur lies!
if you do love her/him, treasure her/him like you first did
when you started to hold hands from the start.
never hurt her/him because you really do love her/him.
give your all and all like you did when you first made the decision to love her/him.
if you do love her/him, treat her/him the best you could,
because life is short and unpredictable,
we'll nv know if this would be the last lapse of our journey.
dont wait till u've lost ur only chance then you start to regret,
becus ITS TOO LATE.
if you love her/him,
and there's no life-and-death matter that obstruct ur relationship,
give in ur best and make this relationship work.
love ur gal/guy like there's no tomorrow.
but if you love her/him,
and there's a life-and-death reason which obstruct ur relationship,
let her/him go, because thats the only way you could show your love.
(imagine this: each time the bird tried getting out of the cage,
it would get pierced by the glass-coated cagebars,
and the more you tried getting it out, the more you struggled,
the more bruises the bird gets, so wads the only way you could show your love?
hurt the bird? or save the bird? if it was meant to stay in the cage,
let it stay in there happily. Let go and allow the bird to get its own life)
and if you really don love her/him anymore,
pls, don waste your time quarrelling every single day and
trying to get her/him to change for you wen you're still
insisting on ur fucking stubborn standards.
let her/him go and leave her/him alone becus you stopped loving already.
if you love her/him, you wont bear to hurt her/him.
if you don love her/him, you arent fit to inflict any hurt on her/him.
but remember, once you choose to let go of this LOVE,
you'll prolly never get another second chance.
once you've chosen to hurt the one who loves you,
the pain is irreversible. thou you may forget,
but the one who got hurt by your poisonous words,
would remember it for life, becus she really did love you.
Everything you do or say, would be important to her.
There's a boat, I could sail away
There's the sky, I could catch a plane
There's a train, there's the tracks
I could leave and I could choose to not come back
Oh never come back
There you are, giving up the fight
Here I am begging you to try
Talk to me, let me in
But you just put your wall back up again
Oh when's it gonna end
How far do I have to go to make you understand
I wanna make this work so much it hurts, but I just can't
Keep on giving, go on living with the way things are
So I'm gonna walk away
And it's up to you to say how far
There's a chance I could change my mind
But I won't, not till you decide
What you want, what you need
Do you even care if I stay or leave
Oh, what's it gonna be
Out of this chair, or just across the room
Halfway down the block or halfway to the moon
How far do I have to go to make you understand
I wanna make this work so much it hurts, but I just can't
Keep on giving, go on living with the way things are
So I'm gonna walk away
And it's up to you to say
Yeah I'm gonna walk away
And it's up to you to say how far