Welcome
Standing at the corner, unseen
stretching out my hand to the ones in need
some reached out and held on tight
but some burnt me with fire
yet I still reach out to those in need
Aries
When in love, you don a pair of rose-tinted glasses
and the world is a magical place for you.
The idea of romance captivates you
and you ignore all else to be near your beloved.
Candlelight dinners, soft music, slow dances,
late night walks hand in hand by the light of the moon
on remote windswept beaches
everything is possible, and it does not stop there,
Aries will profess undying love for their beloved
a promise they are most likely to keep.
Because of your love,
I've learnt to love.
Entries
Monday, November 22, 2004
wondering wir is lia and cyn hehe ..... lazy pigs them, nv update haha .....
Tue 16 Nov TM Movie – Bride & Prejudice with gang
*yun* ah …. keke ….. yesterday nite say see movie forgotten one mah ……. today lunch pb called and say watch duno wat bride and prejudice ….. *faint* ….. piangz I dun see such movie one lor ….. she say everyone ok wif it … *faint* …… duno wats wrong wif them hahaa …… then I say dun go can or not …. qq at the background shouted CANNOT!!! *faint* ….. den I say msg her later …. coz tis duno wat bride movie hor …. pb yestday say is indian show ….. and I dun watch such movie one mah …. aiyo …. then come the truth …. duhz …. After I msg them say if ALL go den I go lor …. Then LYQ called and said qq nv go, she say she going eat durians!!! duhz …… kena bluff like tis … wow piangz keke …….. called tat gal and ask her dun go eat durians lah haiyo haha …. bt she wan go wif parents. … haiyo durians nv eat before ar duhz keke ……… pb say watch movie also say she wan, den she dun go … *speechless* …. So juz go lor … anyway see muji also mah … tink she kinda miss me hahaa duhz ….. coz thur she going holiday to Australia til end of mth ……. shiok sia …. Then end of mth is I go korea haha …. She afternoon come bk, me evening time fly haha ……
watch 705pm show ….. ah hui first to reach keke … LYQ 2nd, pb 3rd ….. I tot I last … haha muji last!! Then juz kidding say ask her treat popcorn … den she reali treat hee … peiseh …… start of the show liao hor …. *yun* ……. Haiyo keke ……… tink I reali dun like see such movies haha …. Nt yet 1hr I already seeing my watch wat time liao huh? Haha …….. why they tis n tat I also gao bu qing chu zhuang kuan haha ….. then after movie ask them keke ….. jiat lart sia ……
went to bus interchange eat dinner …….. chit chat also ….. den til close shop they ask us get lost coz wanna mop floor duhz keke …… so we all go TC1 muji’s office 7th floor hehe ….. make kopi n milo drink haha ….. wow her office first time I go hehe …… so open concept sia ….. then muji so enthu showing us her Indian mtvs ……… *faint* ……. Abt 1130pm left …. Keke …. No mrt liao …. Poor pb and PIGlet gotta take bus ….. but no bus for them so they join me n LYQ take 72 then go chg bus …… poor PIGlet stay in sentosa ……. forever no bus for her keke ….. so she go hougang take cab …….
Wed 17 Nov Go Office / Macpherson Jackson Kopitiam with gang
Me and PIGlet abit crazy last nite or morning 5am? haha ….. we discussed and planned to go office tomlo at 4pm ……. Ask LYQ, she nt free at nite so both of us go oni …. So wake quite early today 12plus … called PIGlet wake up hehe ….. den suppose to meet at 4pm ……. im late … den cyn called me ….. make me even more late hahaha …… coz she called and tok and tok on bus until I forgot to drop! Duhz ….. gotta walk back so far haiyo ……. but im still earliest lor haha ….. reach near 430pm, PIGlet’s side raining ….. so I sit and waited outside BK beside Ya Kun ……… near 5pm den she come I tink …… buy some tea, barley n bread den pb helped us open the back door go up hahaha ….. wanted to give surprise one, bt this muji go hinted them haiyo ……. Muji nt ard thou, at TC1 ….. then all no mood do work haha ….
After work, say go my house the indian coffeshop eat roti prata …. then pb actually wanted to go buy clothes at Espirt, bt duno y she changed her mind …… waited for muji finished her work, she wanted to go wif us buy tings oni …. den she called and changed her mind also … women all shang pian quite true hor hahaa …… say join us for dinner ….. keke she tomlo going long holiday to Australia sia …… den I remember tink the coffeeshop no open coz of Deepavali holidays ….. so tink n discuss wir to go at bus interchange … qq n pb always problematic one keke ….. always da dui tai keke …… say go chomp chomp eat, one ok, one dun wan ….. so I suggest go Macpherson hehe …. take 23 there ……
Wasted a lot time sia ….. reach near 9pm tink so ….. den ordered a lot of food hee …. 10plus go home ….. poor muji no bus keke …. ask her take 23 back to tampines kekeke …… den rest of them take bus or mrt …… settle themselves haha …… qq say tis weekend she going genting wif family ….. haiyo keke … muji nt ard also ……… so fri dinner cancelled ……
loved
2:18 AM
About Me
Serena @ laoda/nanny/ahma
24 March
1981
silly silly
Aries
Loves
Teddy
Cyn @Mmy/meimei
Ahlia @rascal
Frens