Welcome
Standing at the corner, unseen
stretching out my hand to the ones in need
some reached out and held on tight
but some burnt me with fire
yet I still reach out to those in need
Aries
When in love, you don a pair of rose-tinted glasses
and the world is a magical place for you.
The idea of romance captivates you
and you ignore all else to be near your beloved.
Candlelight dinners, soft music, slow dances,
late night walks hand in hand by the light of the moon
on remote windswept beaches
everything is possible, and it does not stop there,
Aries will profess undying love for their beloved
a promise they are most likely to keep.
Because of your love,
I've learnt to love.
Entries
Wednesday, November 03, 2004
wow …. finally u update sia …. wait until neck longer than giraffe liao lor keke …… juz seeing my blog u can headache? means u long long long time nv come in read liao mah, and update aso ….. hee ……
and wat rubbish lor …. Wat hao hao zuo ren? *faint* ……. I dun wan so early tied dw also lor haha …… ask him slowly wait hor keke ……. hw u noe im going korea? keke ……. I dun rember telling u personally mah, got meh? or cyn told u? keke ……
1week plus liao since I left utd … kinda miss office and my seat haha ….. and dreamt of office lor … and tat beast aso …. *faint* ……. Duno y I can even dreamt of him keke …… he asked all of us go see fred’s baby together ….. he pay the cab …. *speechless* …. kinda woken up from it hahaa ……
Hw come u nv write wir u working? Wir u working ar? u mean u got 2 part time jobs ar ……. wow ….. which day work which one? tell me leh …. Dun work work until forget ur studies lor … fail test stil say “so glad to announce” ….. *speechless* …. Rember to study for test lah ……. hey buy watch got discount nt keke ……
hw come u gt so many wedding dinners one keke ….. me stil long way lor … I not kan jiong u kan jiong for wat haha …… but I dun wan dinner one lor heee …… but u all stil must give me ang bao hahaa ……
today go office awhile …. Reach 6pm hee … muji waiting there for me since 4plus keke …. ah hui today late lor hee … I come first haha ….. qq, pb, PIGlet, muji and I going orchard awhile, qq wanna buy ann gift for her bf hee …. her 1 person tingy gotta chu dong so many ppl keke ….. before leave, go to the front door and wave wave hee … lily saw me … kinda excited and ran over keke …. tok abit … and din say hi to sally, coz carol toking to her ….. on the mrt, deciding wat to eat …. settle for mac at wisma hee …..
then go taka see wallets ….. no have …. pb say go shaw house isetan … on e way, saw the cars for challenging one, put the hand there one, keke ….. I go put my hand there and take pic haha …. *crazy* ….. abt 9pm liao … choose choose … comments comments … qq ask all of us choose the one we like, den come decide keke …… then she kinda confuse keke … her own taste, mine, pb and muji …. PIGlet forever no comments one keke …. den I ask all dun comment liao, else she duno wat to choose keke … finally wan close shop liao, den she decided on the one wif the pic holder flip over one …. keke ……
.jpg')
me
walk bk to mrt station …. On e way, a old lady selling things under the tunnel stop qq ….. ask us to look after the tings for her, she go put the chair duno wir lah …… den we say hw come she trust us haha … den we “play” wif her “ah ma” shoes hee …. they ask me go wear it … den I go pretend wear it, take pics also keke … today so silly … doing bo liao tings haha ……. then wanna go find the duno wat muji say one, the roti boy at taka … 10pm liao, tink close shop liao … they tired also … tomlo work, so all went back …… :) today tat PIGlet keep saying I kuku …. hng …. her kou tou chang from bian tai to kuku liao haha …
loved
4:56 PM
About Me
Serena @ laoda/nanny/ahma
24 March
1981
silly silly
Aries
Loves
Teddy
Cyn @Mmy/meimei
Ahlia @rascal
Frens