Welcome
Standing at the corner, unseen
stretching out my hand to the ones in need
some reached out and held on tight
but some burnt me with fire
yet I still reach out to those in need
Aries
When in love, you don a pair of rose-tinted glasses
and the world is a magical place for you.
The idea of romance captivates you
and you ignore all else to be near your beloved.
Candlelight dinners, soft music, slow dances,
late night walks hand in hand by the light of the moon
on remote windswept beaches
everything is possible, and it does not stop there,
Aries will profess undying love for their beloved
a promise they are most likely to keep.
Because of your love,
I've learnt to love.
Entries
Wednesday, November 17, 2004
i tink tis blog reali becoming mine sia.....duhz.....keke....update leh y no 1 wan tok here...
Thur 11 Nov Deepavali / Paragon Ding Tai Feng & Orchard Swensen’s with gang
Today is Deepavali .... public holiday ….. tink exciting and happy for those who working lah haha ….. we plan to go to the Taiwan restaurant at Paragon to have dinner together …. Ding Tai Feng ….. say meet 5pm lor ….. in the end im earliest haha …. to reach Paragon leh, nt Orchard haha ….. I reach 4plus with tb …… abt 430pm reach Orchard, then we go buy smting eat first ….. then walk to Paragon …. Reach there, no one there ^_^” ……. called ah hui … she say on the way from taka coz she came at 2plus liao with family, coming liao …. the rest, haven come ….. then 5plus pb come join us also after meeting fren ….. then wait for ah lia, cyn, qq and yl, LYQ and muji …… then 4 of us go down to the restaurant sit there and wait ….. wait wait wait ….. lia and cyn came but lia nv join, meeting fren …… then qq and yl ….. then LYQ come ….. queue and went in for dinner …… chat and laugh hehe …. and the 2 guys suddenly become like so good frens lor …. they a lot of tings to tok lor ….. and LYQ keep toking to those ppl near her like pb, PIGlet, qq hng …. nv tok to me …. *sad* …. Then I bug her tok to me hehe …….. and we play “tiger” game and forfeit is the leftover food ….. farnie lor duno y me and tb kena ……. *faint* ….. muji stil in office working … haiz poor ting …… we finished dinner liao she stil cant leave ….
Then duno wir to go, say go see movie … duno wat sunset and forgotton movies at Cineleisure …. Oni pb, PIGlet and LYQ wanna watch hehee ….. 820pm movie and they keep arguing wan watch nt …. I tot they wanna watch the movie – the forgotten lor which is at 940pm, coz stil early and cant tok if see movie …. Seems like oni pb and qq both of them have the say lor keke … no1 wanna give way …. So we juz sit ard and wait wait again keke …. 820pm liao mah, den I ask them wat they wan do huh? Sit ard and eat ice-cream, see movie or wat ….. coz if wanna see movie gotta buy tickets nw mah else sit below seats liao …. den they say sold out liao lah …. and movie already showing lor …. So say next tue watch hehe …… then I abit blur keke coz I tot they watching the 940pm show mah … wow piangz ….
So all walk and discuss wir to sit ….. walk abit, stop awhile keke ….. farnie sia … settled on Swensen’s …… always aim my uob card keke ^_^” coz got 10% discount mah ….. haha kidding really lah …. Wan eat mudpie leh coz pb afternoon go eat wif her fren…hng *jealous* keke …. Pb reali v cutez sia keeping telling the whole world she eat mudpie haha … wan make us jealous .…… bt they dun wan ….. then I went in first lor …. then qq come snatch my seats hehe ….. then the sitting arrangement nt correct mah, coz cyn always sit beside me one mah and the 2 guys sit so far apart, later no1 tok to them and they bored mah …. Then change and change ….. then duno wat happen lah, become pb sit at the window side … and she dun like sit corner keke …. *faint* I tot normally gals like sit corner …….. i wan sit corner duno y no1 wan let me sit corner … farnie lah …. Order ice-cream and chat and eat lor hehe …… then muji say cant come …… so sad … anyway its late liao mah, so nvm :) …… then tb and yl keep toking …. den qq say one day they dun wan us, they be together haha …. then all of us go toilet, qq juz went so I ask her go together, let both of them pei yang gan qing haha ……. then pay bill …. qq realize no they nv discount so I ask them ….. they say today public holiday so no have …. duhz ….. stupid lor keke ….
Then pb, qq and yl walk the other way to take bus … rest of us wanted to take mrt, den all take bus also …. Duno tok abt wat ting, den say oni yl no nickname keke …. Then qq say roger is teddybear … den I say ok lah, since they so good frens, so called yl polarbear hehee …. Take 65 wif LYQ and cyn, PIGlet take another bus ……. Me and tb drop first to change bus ….. and tease cyn say dun bug LYQ with her long-winded ar kekee …….
Fri 12 Nov Bugis with Cyn & Airlia
I zz late the nite before ….. cyn 12plus already bombing my hp till wan “bao” liao lor kekee … I sleeping cant hear one mah ……. She duno called hw many times aiyo …. Tink gt 20 missed calls lor keke …… near 2pm I wake and called her ….. bug me go out wif her ….. *speechless* …. U cant stay hm 1day ar keke … ^_^” then ok lor, go with her Bugis walk walk ….. she say come my bus-stop wait for me …. Alittle bit late me hehee …. Wait for the stupid 133 abt 30mins …. Then I tease her must be her fault, be wif u then even bus dun wan come haha …. then traffic jam also lor … also her fault hahaa …. Hheheee kidding lah …
Then settled for Mos Burger …… went to buy the takopachi also hehe … yum yum ….. already 5pm liao lor …… we eat breakfast cum lunch cum dinner hehe …. Oni got 2 seater seats ….. den lia called cyn, ask wir we are …. She kinda shocked hw come I wif cyn haha …. She also in Bugis so came over meet us …. Seems like 3 of us 1st time go out together …. those after work go TM or CS nt counted lah I mean …. Kinda miss the feeling together with them also :) then change seats to a 4 seaters one ………. then airlia say sm1 look like huizhi … ask me izit nt … I turned and we confirmed by me calling her hp and test haha …. coz she wear specs mah …… and go over talk to her … she been there quite sometime liao lor … blur me, when im looking for seats, I didn’t notice her! Ahhh …. keke …. She studying for her japanese composition test sia at 7pm keke ….
Then walk ard …… go Seiyu …. faint also ……. Seiyu kinda change a lot now mah … den got kids corner see cartoon one lor … tom n jerry *faint* ……. I like bringing 2 kiddies go there watch cartoon!! And oni both of them LAUGHING there lor …. when beside them are 2 REAL kids watching together with no reactions lor!! keke cant *yun* hor haha …… then cyn wanted to go Suntec ….. in the end we stay put at Bugis … then go Bugis Village awhile, lia find her fren …… then bit tired so went back to Mos Buger have a drink ….. halfway lia ran off again meet her fren awhile …… *faint* a lot of frens hor keke …… cant sit still one she haha ….. had a corn soup hehe yum yum ….. then walk to take bus ….. all sit 133 together ….. bus no come also …. Lia say must be cyn’s fault keke …. same as wat I said in the noon keke …… then we both tease poor cyn cyn keke …… bus come liao, bt no seats so I say wait another one …. Abt 5-10mins another came, and a lot seats hehe …. Then 9plus near 10pm …. Go news or wat lah, abt spore idol …. and cyn is sooo excited abt tat slyvester .... duhz …. Bt I dun like him … I like the olinda haha …. So I say better kick tat ah beng out haha ….. den both of us debating at the back of the bus haha …. Called PIGlet and ask who kena kick out … she say daphne … sob sob … I also like her … coz cyn kinda look like her also haha …. Coz they mimi yan mah keke soo cutez keke ….. *sweat* … smile and eyes also cant see one keke and smore they same age haha …. Then say must be her fault also …. mimiyan kena kick out! hng keke ….. so farnie haha …
Then I suggest go my house tat Indian coffeeshop we have some mutton soup hehe …. So 3 of us went there ……. Talk abt guys ….. so farnie …….. hehe …. 11plus both of them go home :)
loved
2:35 AM
About Me
Serena @ laoda/nanny/ahma
24 March
1981
silly silly
Aries
Loves
Teddy
Cyn @Mmy/meimei
Ahlia @rascal
Frens