Welcome
Standing at the corner, unseen
stretching out my hand to the ones in need
some reached out and held on tight
but some burnt me with fire
yet I still reach out to those in need
Aries
When in love, you don a pair of rose-tinted glasses
and the world is a magical place for you.
The idea of romance captivates you
and you ignore all else to be near your beloved.
Candlelight dinners, soft music, slow dances,
late night walks hand in hand by the light of the moon
on remote windswept beaches
everything is possible, and it does not stop there,
Aries will profess undying love for their beloved
a promise they are most likely to keep.
Because of your love,
I've learnt to love.
Entries
Saturday, November 06, 2004
Thur 04nov
Looks like the blog becoming mine like tis … *duhz* *speechless* …….. y nobody wan write here leh? :(
Watch movie with muji, qq, pb, PIGlet, yuting, LYQ and myself …… princess diaries 2 …. *faint* I nv watch such movie one mah keke ….. actually qq and me dun wan go one …. In the end, before lunch, qq say she go lor so I go also lor ……. Then they go buy tickets :) ….
710pm movie …… hee …. Forever late queens haha …. bt LYQ last lah haha …. Hmm quite of fairy tale movie … wir got such real ting in real life hee ….. no wonder I dun see such movies haha … bt actually its quite interesting and hmm …. too perfect to be true lor keke … *sweat* …. But I like the gal hehe ….. and “ whatever time u arrive is always the right one. everyone else is juz early” hahaha ….. haha later kena hammer by them …. *sweat*
After movie, they all acc go eat ….. went to kfc, say 10pm close and tats 10mins to close shop time lor and left 1 miserable chicken …. *speechless* …. So all proceed to mac …. I eat and all discuss tomlo go wir etc …… orchard, suntec, geylang, “anyting” …. debate den set on suntec haha ….. then I go wif LYQ and muji take bus … then muji keep bug me keke … *faint* …… LYQ tomlo cant come wif us …. Coz she sat got interview hmm …. and tingting wan go work aso cant go ...... So sad …….
Fri 05nov
Wow every day see my gangz keke …… went for dinner today at Suntec Marche …. first time sia I go tis restaurant …. coz i tink its kinda expensive sia …. A lot ppl eat den nt so ex ….. say mit at 715pm at Suntec hee … qq and pb take mrt …. jh and I go ownself …. Wow today PIGlet arrived first at 7.15pm keke …. then qq and pb 730pm ….. me slower by few mins ….. hee …… poor muji meeting stil canot come yet …….
marche..i take one leh hehe..
queue up, quite fast leh thou a lot ppl …. We order quite a lot of tings … eat damn slow coz waiting for muji mah haha ….. let me see, order wat ar … 2 snappers, 2 mushroom soups – qq no drink, me took a few sips from PIGlet’s hee weird soup haha, later kena beatings from them heee >_< ……. then got the cheese n ham crepes ting, duno called wat lah … and the potato also duno called wat haha …. the potato free one haha coz the guy forgot to key in … pb and jh go buy one …. pb say coz see her pretty den forgot to priced haha … *faint* …. then got 2 miserable crayfish, and 1 pathetic stingray … so miserable and pathetic still so ex …. *faint* keke ….. pizza …. Muji come tink near 10pm sia …… as I have guessed haha …. come pay bill haha …. so bad haha … coz ocbc got discount sia …. chat awhile den they all go buy ice-cream and waffle and I sit alone there …. duhz …. after tat me n qq go buy 1 mango cake and 1 apple studel … after 10.30pm is 1 for 1 mah … speechless the apple studel … duno wat is it … worse than apple haha …. qq and muji buy sm bread bk aso …. and I kop a few of those bread paper bags haha … got the moo moo pic mah hehee …. duhz …. Then 11plus go home lor …. qq forever kan jiong spider ….. always veri kan jiong her last bus keke …. so all go take train, so can spend more time together mah chat chat hehe …..
haha nice nt...
Den yestday nite kena shoot by somebody …. kinda sad and haiz ……. So fierce ….. so I also dare nt msg u liao lor …… wait for u call or msg me ……. den tot u will come later …. den duno wat happen lah …… sori, nextime will rember ….. dun msg u is the safest …. Haha
loved
5:30 PM
About Me
Serena @ laoda/nanny/ahma
24 March
1981
silly silly
Aries
Loves
Teddy
Cyn @Mmy/meimei
Ahlia @rascal
Frens