Welcome
Standing at the corner, unseen
stretching out my hand to the ones in need
some reached out and held on tight
but some burnt me with fire
yet I still reach out to those in need
Aries
When in love, you don a pair of rose-tinted glasses
and the world is a magical place for you.
The idea of romance captivates you
and you ignore all else to be near your beloved.
Candlelight dinners, soft music, slow dances,
late night walks hand in hand by the light of the moon
on remote windswept beaches
everything is possible, and it does not stop there,
Aries will profess undying love for their beloved
a promise they are most likely to keep.
Because of your love,
I've learnt to love.
Entries
Wednesday, October 13, 2004
Aft typing d nonsense… nw is mi true feelings liaoz… tinking baq wat reali happened was reali ironic lorz… feeling vexed… cant find anyone hu can listen to mi… someone older… I turned to snail’s mother… went to snail’s pl… onli her mother n mi in d house.. talked bout y dey stopped us fr being together, hw persistent she was to b w mi… hw we gone thru… thn her parentz… all d misunderstandings… I told her mom tat I wasn’t reali giving her attitude… was snail hu asked mi shut up etc. n everythin larz… thn we talked bout Ashley n her… her mom din noe tat she lyks Ashley… all along she tot Ashley lyks her cousin (Bell)… hu was juz makin use of Ashley simply coz she gt money… in snail’s blog… she mentioned she did sth tat made her felt guilty… tat is she lied to mi tat she went to find Ashley instead of goin orchard w her frenz… she was w Ashley d whole aftnoon… her mami showed mi her diary… everyday, she wrote, since july… all bout Ashley… wrote wen Ashley went to sch, wen Ashley din go sch… she misses her… n wen Ashley slept on Bell’s bed, she’s jealous.. Wen Ashley went out w her ex gf, she saw dem n she’s jealous… Wen Ashley went out w Bell etc. she’s jealous… And she’s jealous tat both Maggie n yunai have slimmed down… everything’s bout Ashley… aft knowing yunai’s ex gf (Joven)… she started kind of liking her… She din bring hp to sch yest… thn I realized all along she has gt ashley’s no… juz tat itz saved under her cousin’s name… Wir do I stand? Everyday, she will say to mi ‘I love u’… every time wen I hug her… wen she hugs mi, is she takin mi as dem..? b4 all tat… was in Jan… She wrote, ‘I stil cant get over Lim Jian..’ d guy hu always sms her.. etc.. n she denied her havin feelings for him… thn ‘I still tinkin of Jeremy… tat bastard, onli w/o his gf, thn wil sms mi… wen I sms or call him, he no reply…’ Jeremy is her ex bf… thn bout Timothy… she said she went to movie w him w a big group… diary onli wrote d both of dem… wat d f**k…
She told mi tat she nt lyk Maggie… bt y? she’s worse thn her… I oso dono larz… she kip telling mi tat her heart has onli gt mi n her family.. well.. I noe wat tat cyn wanna say liaoz.. her mama said.. she stil young.. I noe tat too.. bt hw? Arh!!
Just tok to her, she din tk her last paper today coz she overslept.. i asked her to tk MC thn go retake.. n i kana scolding.. tryin mi veh best tat i dono anythin.. i dono y.. i'm bursting.. i dono wat i was sayin juz nw.. i said issit i cant mit u or too tired to mit u.. u no longer angry coz u gt d chance to go find her n chat w her.. b w her.. u gt her no too juz u saved under another pax's name.. etc. she sounded kinda guilty.. i dono.. havin break down..
loved
1:08 PM
About Me
Serena @ laoda/nanny/ahma
24 March
1981
silly silly
Aries
Loves
Teddy
Cyn @Mmy/meimei
Ahlia @rascal
Frens