Welcome
Standing at the corner, unseen
stretching out my hand to the ones in need
some reached out and held on tight
but some burnt me with fire
yet I still reach out to those in need
Aries
When in love, you don a pair of rose-tinted glasses
and the world is a magical place for you.
The idea of romance captivates you
and you ignore all else to be near your beloved.
Candlelight dinners, soft music, slow dances,
late night walks hand in hand by the light of the moon
on remote windswept beaches
everything is possible, and it does not stop there,
Aries will profess undying love for their beloved
a promise they are most likely to keep.
Because of your love,
I've learnt to love.
Entries
Wednesday, August 25, 2004
U speechless huhz? Hahaz.. I gt lots to say larz.. Though ya cyn cyn asked mi let u win once.. depends on mi mood lorz.. c wanna debate nt.. say bout mi stuffs first… thn tok bout u thn tat cyn.. kaoz.. yest went orchard.. she angry for nt letting her noe.. I tried called her lorz.. thn she slpin no ans, no reply.. sms her telling her tat I went thr lorz.. stil angry.. her fault dowan pick up calls de mahz.. kaoz! Thn say.. tink we shan’t cont.. kaoz. Say I wrong dowan apologise.. well, I started sayin ‘sorry’ since 8+ yest til 11+ thn I slp.. coz she reali tk veh long tym to reply.. thn said onli say say oso no action.. heyz.. I wan go her house yest de lorz.. bt she said dowan mit coz her mami don lyk us ‘stick’ together everyday.. if go oso 10 reach.. her dad wil b baq by thn lorz.. dono hu said she wont get angry even if I last minute wan go another pl.. thn u noe wat she said juz nw? Though I said I wont get angry, does tat min u can do tat? PIANGZ!!! Thn few mths ago, say ‘sorry’ jiu hao liaoz.. @ least I admit I’m wrong.. nw said need action worz.. *HEADACHE*
24th Aug reali nt a gd day for mi lorz.. Few yrs baq today, Jervin n Guiyuan steady.. Nvm.. I Lost mi wallet on d bus lorz.. kaoz! Well, I put mi wallet on top of mi bag, thn bus reach hougang interchange… I saw mi bus leavin, wanna get off n ran aft d bus.. thn wallet n bag veh blend huhz? Left wallet on bus… onli I wanna get up thn I realized I 4gt mi wallet.. *kanjiong* coz I’m goin to b late.. plus I gt no cash n cards w mi.. cant go anywhere… bt I clever larz.. I went report.. d bus captain went up d buses to check.. sighz.. don haf lehz.. time is reali runnin out.. left mi no @ d counter.. so tat dey can call mi.. I called mi fren cum fetch mi.. on bike, we bia to SIM.. 100km/hr.. on expressway.. stil till mi butt numb lorz.. still sms on bike.. hahaz.. dono hw to write d word ‘si’.. was 20 minutes late for lecture.. Lecturer damned farnie lorz.. wanna show us a website.. bt page cant b displayed.. oso dono wat reason.. coz of d settings larz.. thn she asked watz d outlook express is for.. issit can go to IE.. Peng San.. thn sum1 changed d settings during d break.. d lecturer told us bout her dayz wen no internet.. hahaz.. so she don reali noe hw to use.. sighz.. test comin up on 14th sep.. gt so many assignments.. dead line.. next tues.. anyway, I gt baq mi wallet.. 10 god..
Aft class went orchard.. nt feelin well aft awhile.. no form lorz.. play til veh lan.. sighz.. gt a packet of milo stil d same.. had dinner w ah boo.. veh d full lorz.. shop ard awhile thn go hm.. tried to hoax her again.. 4get it..
Nw regardin OCBC… Wenjie ah.. *sigh* guess aft d meeting, he will gt tings to do larz.. huhz? Muz show him some colours larz.. Anyway, Yuting leavin mahz.. so she don haf to care os much huhz? Helen scare u leave coz I left liaoz mahz.. hahaz.. alr nobody gif her nonsense.. u stil leave.. hahaz.. she sure shao another hand.. Beast will always be beast.. so y bother..? tk deir money, do d work lorz.. wat can u do? Onli way is to climb above dem lorz.. or quit lorz.. bt beta find a new perm job asap.. Jayce sms mi yest.. she nw doin contract @ HSBC.. Jamey is w her thr too.. doin temp.. Huili oso @ HSBC doin contract.. tink HSBC is getting OCBC temp staffs over huhz? Hahaz.. bt thr veh bz lehz.. always gotta do OT.. lyk mi @ RHB.. always do OT.. don understand y OCBC so slack.. issit business nt gd or deir management is gd? Hahaz.. we shld noe d ans huhz?
Aft OCBC.. Gosh! I tink I writin report lidat.. or I too much yi(4) jian(4)? Abt being romantic huhz? Being d bian(1) ju(4) of coz muz gt imagination mahz.. else hw to pian(4) u gals? Ritez? Will show on show is coz wanna d rating b high mahz.. I dare to say tat he wont do tat to his wife too if he’s a guy.. or mayb itz a gal? thn hopin tat her other half will do tat.. when can u all wk up? If so free thn do housework larz.. don always slp or watch tv.. upgrade urself larz.. so free.. kaoz! Onli tink of find tings to quarrel.. Wenhui gd hubby mehz? If gd, wont onli perform well wen jiankang is btw kaixin n him.. juz dowan ppl say he not gd.. or other guy beta thn him.. *JEALOUSY* guess I’m lyk wenhui larz.. tatz y I understand.. itz onli wen snail say other guys wil acc her thn I’l go acc her.. else I’l stay @ hm.. or bz w mi stuffs.. thn JIngsheng huhz? Gd larz.. can 4gif n 4get.. juz lyk mi.. tink I gt d 3 gd men’s gd ptz huhz? *puke*Bad pts oso larz.. Jingsheng’s boh chap n bad tempered pattern.. Jiang kang’s devotion.. Wenhui’s jealousy rate as high as mine… duhz..
Nw Cynthia… Everytime will start w ‘now is blogging time’.. of coz will noe hu post larz.. hahaz.. *bhb* lorz… tink tat every1 will miz u lidat.. Kaoz! As if u can *piak* mi butt lidat.. u beta watch out b4 I *piak* u lorz.. I noe u gt spy larz.. noe bout mi stuffs.. hahaz.. noe thn noe lorz.. c hw much u can do to mi.. I nt onli kao lian chi fan.. I oso kao mi brain n fingers lorz.. every part of mi is precious lorz.. kaoz! U don jiao(1) huai(4) serena lorz.. as long as roger lyks d way she is.. can liaoz larz.. ask her style her hair.. *impossible* she ah ma liaoz.. stil ask her style.. hahaz.. hu is *bhb* huhz? Learnt fr Jason de ritez? Ok larz.. enough liaoz.. goin tk a long tym for u all to read dis.. to b cont’d if u all gt more comments.. [let ur horses come]
loved
1:27 PM
About Me
Serena @ laoda/nanny/ahma
24 March
1981
silly silly
Aries
Loves
Teddy
Cyn @Mmy/meimei
Ahlia @rascal
Frens