NONSENSE LOR U KEKE….wat let me win…I dun need ur “shi she” lor haha….u duno gals always “kou shi xin fei” meh? Piangz haha…..and gals forever “yong yuan dou bu guo” one mah haha….
And wat u toking huh? Wat few yrs back today, jervin n guiyuan steady….den? y write halfway?? Piangz eh…….dun hang up and sell leh……keke…and y so blur to forget take wallet….nextime careful lor….dun kan jiong lah hehe….
WJ ah? Haiz…same lah…yestday a lot tings to do, fold 200over payout letters lor….take me 2hrs….re-send coz rejected…duhz….i do alone sia…finally going to finish, carol come out…..smiling there say free or not…duhz…then ask me fold her cheques and send out…….then “bi sai” wif the LYQ glue the letters..damn farnie keke…..
Today tingting half day lor…piangz…those who wan leave liao, last week of work sure a lot patterns kekee…..Monday nv come, today half…faint…tomlo LYQ interview, no come aso…take turns sia…..And y u jio JH go dinner yestday? Nv ask me…duhz…haha….
Now I everyday see jobs haha…but no one call me, yet tat hsbc called..…duhz….i din even apply bank jobs lor…..faint….ya I noe jayce on contract, I also noe Jamey temp same dept as jayce……huili I duno, now I noe……tat day the hsbc also got call me…..i heard hsbc? Duhz…..tink they finding contract ppl….tok tok tok also duno wat lah….then I tinkin y all go hsbc huh? Pengz san…..haiz dun tok abt tis lah..veri sad me….
tat beast? No time to bother him lor…juz nw fred told me and LYQ ask us wan do contract nt…duhz..again?? noe y wan LYQ nt…? Keke tink must be tat beast like UNI grads lor…fred juz tel us oni, bt ask us pretend duno….haiz….so many beasts inside….duno wat to say lah….i alone here also haiz…..*sad*…OCBC all always go back on time one mah…keke…except those big boss….
ya lor why tis time u got sooo much to tok huh? Haiz..told u liao, u all guys sure duno wat we want, wat we tinking, wat we wish, wat we hope, wat we want from u guys!! Argh…..pengz san lor when tok to u all…..guys then wake up lor…stop being so big man and egositc lah keke….u then free lor, everyday go out, play plus do housework..keke…when u become auntie also? hehe…..and no one say wan quarrel wif u lor….pengz leh…..so serious for wat….debate oni mah…dun tok until wan use chopper like tat keke….wenhui is really romantic and good mah….sweet also mah…jiankang is veri caring n understanding mah…jinsheng changed a lot after got wife mah…he kena scolding from xiaoyan also mah haha…”YOU NV TRY (CALLED HER) HOW U NOE I WONT ANSWER IT!!” HAHA….guys…FOREVER WAN FACE WAN PRIDE, NV TRY ALRDY BACK OUT LIAO…..duhz…always “qian ma” one lah u all…haha…
duno y u all got so much time for jealously keke…guys always like tis…gals say abit abt other guys, they kan jiong liao….oni then wil appreciate us….(snail sure high-five wif me….haha)…ur jealousy level so high meh?keke……ur mood swing level also veri high lor…haha…
and wat I ah ma….dun style hair whatever lah…keke…aiyo….i go style like cyn then is not me liao lor….keke…I being somebody for u all ah? Faint keke….might well go cut bo ta lah keke……getting old liao lah...stil cut til like tis...farnie lor keke....ah lia, u go try 1st lor hehe....
farnie feeling is I tink this few days Helen like give me peace like tis keke….*scary*...coz oct payout coming mah…next week I die lor…keke….siao siao one lah she keke……tat LYQ quite alike like me leh keke….duhz……and tingting getting more n more daring…always tok back now keke…..notti….keke….and the ah hui, always change to channel 5 for her keke…faint…..and always say wan go buy chocolates….ah lia ur fault lah…go “gao tao” and now she follow keke……